Livestock production accounts for 18% of all greenhouse gas production. MORE THAN ALL WORLDWIDE TRANSPORTATION COMBINED
- Crickets produce 100 times less greenhouse gases than Cows
- Require 10,000 times less water than cows
- Require 12 times less feed than cows
- Require less land as they can be farmed verticallyBUY NOW
- Contain all 9 essential amino acids
- Contain as much calcium as milk
- Are high in Magnesium
- Contain 10x more vitamin B12 than salmon
- 2.2x more iron than spinach
- 3x more potassium than bananas
and are a source of prebiotic fibreBUY NOW
A great tasting sustainable protein shake made with insects.
For every bag of NO WHEY! protein sold we will donate 1 insect breeding container to an orphange in the Democratic Republic of the Congo through Farms for Orphans. Visit farmsfororphans.org for more info.
Allergy Info: Crickets come from the same family as lobsters so if you have a shellfish or crustacean allergy, you may also be allergic to crickets.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
ENTER YOUR EMAIL FOR 15% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER